When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COPAKE ON LINE CATALOG POSTED

-
11162015 002.JPG

Are the estimates listed on Copake's web site somewhat close to what these bikes sell for? i have never been but it seems like their estimates are below what these bikes would bring, say here at The Cabe or Ebay. Just curious...

Are the estimates listed on Copake's web site somewhat close to what these bikes sell for? i have never been but it seems like their estimates are below what these bikes would bring, say here at The Cabe or Ebay. Just curious...
For the most part these estimates are not even close. Know what you're bidding on and have a good idea what it is worth. V/r Shawn

the low estimates are 'enticements' to bid .... "wow that cheap?...I'm in!"

Back