When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coppertone Corvette 5 Speed, 1963?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

Pedalsnostalgia

Finally riding a big boys bike
This bike was spotted hanging in the back ground of a picture of another bike. I contacted the owner and was able to parches it out of Texas, it was in very rough condition but what really caught my eye was it was Coppertone which was a color that was not offered in 61 62, and around the 8th month of 62 was supposedly the end of the production of the 5 speed Corvette. So was this bike a replacement frame? Could it have been a Schwinn Big Wig building it for? Never say never when it comes to Schwinn.

The frame came with the 63 dated cranks, chain guard ( you can barley make out the 5 speed flags ) and a twisted up 63 fender and that's it.

Picture 1160.jpg

Picture 1164.jpg

Picture 1163.jpg

Picture 1157.jpg

Picture 1162.jpg

Last edited:
I can't wait for the rebirth of this super rare bird! I'll be patiently waiting for the grand unveiling!
1544850728482.png

The previous owner purchased this bike from a bum that was riding it down a street in Daytona Beach, Florida 26 + years ago.

Back