When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

coppertone schwinn continental

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$250
Zipcode

tx ranger

On Training Wheels
Coppertone Schwinn Continental that I had modified to be a rider quality bike, and to match a bike I had when I was a teenager. It now has upright handlebars, standard Schwinn seat, and fenders from a later model schwinn that are a slightly darker color. Of course the buyer can remove the fenders it they are not a close enough color match. I had a local bike shop tune up the bike, including a new rear derailleur, new rim strips, tubes, and Michelin tires with reflective side stripes, and new cables. There is superficial rust on front forks and both wheels. After spending a lot of money on it, I have realized the frame is too big for me. It is 23" from top of seat tube to bottom of crank. This is a rider quality bike that a tall person can enjoy. Asking $250 and $125 to partially disassemble and ship. Bike is located in Independence, Ohio, about 10 miles south of Cleveland. . 1265424

Back