When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copying/ imitating/cloning?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mad Mike

Look Ma, No Hands!
So- Id'e like to add some items to a particular bike I have........It's not a top of the liner/offered with all the options for the mark. But- Id'e like to add some/if not all the things for the bench mark bike offered as time and $ allows.. They were offered, SO, I would never pass it off as original, just upgraded with "options" that were offered with such make/model........ Id'e stick to such, and not detuer from what was offered......
Thoughts? Yep, it's mine, what makes me happy, etc....and so on...
Just want to get a vibe on this....... Sometimes very difficult to find something %100, so the next best thing to me is to add those pieces that "couldv'e come" on my bike.....
I know- Can of worms here- but discussion is all.
Feel free to discuss. Thanks-M

I don't see a problem.

DSCN2796.JPG

So- Id'e like to add some items to a particular bike I have........It's not a top of the liner/offered with all the options for the mark. But- Id'e like to add some/if not all the things for the bench mark bike offered as time and $ allows.. They were offered, SO, I would never pass it off as original, just upgraded with "options" that were offered with such make/model........ Id'e stick to such, and not detuer from what was offered......
Thoughts? Yep, it's mine, what makes me happy, etc....and so on...
Just want to get a vibe on this....... Sometimes very difficult to find something %100, so the next best thing to me is to add those pieces that "couldv'e come" on my bike.....
I know- Can of worms here- but discussion is all.
Feel free to discuss. Thanks-M
Collectors have been doing it for years! V/r Shawn

It’s your bike, and vision. Do whatever it is you want to do. Don’t ask for permission or approval.

Thanks for the replies fellas......I know....MY vision,bike,etc......and who cares what others think-right?
All I have to do is please me........
BUT- I want the correct parts that came in that year(s), line,brand, etc.........
Let the fun begin! Thanks-M

Back