When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Corbin & New Departure Hub Dating Project - Need everyone's help pre-1933

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here's a New Departure hub to add to the mix - hadn't seen this one before.

IMG_5332.jpg
IMG_5345.jpg
IMG_5348.jpg
IMG_5352.jpg

IMG_5332.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5348.jpg

IMG_5352.jpg

I was hoping you would post it Dean. It's definitely an early Model A & my hypothesis is that brake arm was designed for a specific bike. What bike? I have no clue but I'd love to know.

Hey Gary, you said my hub was 1905-1909, it has the concave shell. The right side of the axle is 3/8" and the left side is 5/16". It appears to be original. Have you seen them built that way? Thanks Tom
IMG_0210.jpg
IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

2013-11-21 16.58.13.jpg
2013-11-21 17.02.01.jpg

I cut this (then very rusted) hub from a wood rim a few days ago, missing the arm and oil port on the end cap. I performed a forensic cleaning/polishing and this is what you see.
Is this a model no. 7 Corbin? The bronze arm I already had. After disassembling and putting it back together, there were a few parts left over, a thick round disc (looks like an 8 pointed star) and two small short flat spring steel parts. Where do they go? Where can I get a correct arm?

Back