When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Corbin & New Departure Hub Dating Project - Need everyone's help pre-1933

-
New departure bell co cast brake

have a New departure bell co cast brake on A national bay city mich bike.the bicycle serial number is 13135 the hub serial number is 52229. if that helps at all

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 406
Just giving this thread a bump. There should be a place to make this type of thing easy to find.

I'm subscribed to this thread so I can find it with ease. Also we could request from a moderator that it gets a sticky. Not sure the rules on what can and cannot get a sticky.

~ Nick

I'm subscribed to this thread so I can find it with ease. Also we could request from a moderator that it gets a sticky. Not sure the rules on what can and cannot get a sticky.

~ Nick

I just received my 1936 Mead bicycle with original paperwork (catalogues, warranty, hanger tags...everything) and I just solved where your avatar comes from!
Chris

The 100th Monkey

In relation to the evolutionary jump from fixed to coaster brake, I am particularly interested in finding physical specimens of either of these two examples of (or others) early coaster and brake attachments for fixed gear wheels.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Eclipse bicycle unique coaster & brake feature of which Mr. Marrow took part of.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back