When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coronavirus effect on bike hobby?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I bought a bedside 9mm. First gun in the house. Live in a good area, but just had cars broken into down the street in a community of a half a million plus priced houses. People down on their luck know where to find the money. Gonna be a lot of people down on their luck soon.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Well I've officially been furloughed at work until further notice. I build custom yachts for the Mega rich. My job is extremely sensitive to changes in the economy. When it's good I'm working all the overtime I can handle and when it's bad I don't have a job. Recently I've been working all the overtime I could handle. The current project is supposedly halted because of disruptions in the supply chain. A similar thing happened in 2008 and that 70ft sailboat ended up mothballed for 11 years before it was sold half finished for pennies on the dollar. It's pretty cool work and it's a real bummer when things like this happen after putting so much effort into something. This is what I was making up until today.

View attachment 1157839

View attachment 1157840
Break Out Another Thousand
D75FCC8D-E4FA-416E-9B85-A8A2FEEEC5A7.jpeg

0D026F7C-D0DC-494B-A92C-CC3B4DA7E458.jpeg

makes a bike restoration look like buying dinner ....... knee deep into time #3 on them both ....... pennys on the dollar if your not paying attention after 30 years of owning them a dont look back situation .....

Back