When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coronavirus effect on bike hobby?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'll likely curb my spending for a couple of weeks just to see where things go, but this honestly gives me more time to work on bikes. Working from home, I lose 2 hours of commute per day. That's some good bike time. Because I'm all up in my wife's business during the day, she's less likely to want to spend time with me at night - even more bike time. Nowhere to go on weekends? Bike time. I'll be glad once things return to some level of normalcy, but I'm going to do my best to make the most of this social distancing time (also known as bike time).

Makes time to binge watch some old TV sit-coms. I'm about finished with the Andy Griffith Show - not as funny now that Barney Fife is not in the cast. Next on my to-do list, I think, will be Frasier. It had a long run. If you've cut the cord and are now streaming, Pluto TV is a free download and they have a section on their channel listings called "Binge." I'm watching Ask This Old House and learning all sorts of new skills; none bike related though. 30 minute segments 24/7.

We’re just finding out that the Easter car/Bicycle show has been cancelled! This would have been our 6th annual display. Oh well...

it will only have an effect on me if I get it. it is effecting my car shows, the Goodguys show in Pleasanton has been cancelled. the only bike event I know of is in the summer

Makes time to binge watch some old TV sit-coms. I'm about finished with the Andy Griffith Show - not as funny now that Barney Fife is not in the cast. Next on my to-do list, I think, will be Frasier. It had a long run. If you've cut the cord and are now streaming, Pluto TV is a free download and they have a section on their channel listings called "Binge." I'm watching Ask This Old House and learning all sorts of new skills; none bike related though. 30 minute segments 24/7.
I've been watching all the car resto shows I had not seen in several years. Enjoying the new ones too.

Yesterday I sold the two bikes that I had listed on CL. I didn't shake hands at the close of the deal like I usually do and the small talk was kept to a minimum. Took the money in one hand and stashed it while using my other hand to open the doors etc. Paranoid? maybe so, maybe no. Not gonna list the other ones I wanna sell right now.

Back