When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coronavirus effect on bike hobby?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have immediately stopped buying anything hobby related. My focus has shifted to the stock market and trying to get some "deals". I should have transferred my 401k to a money market weeks ago but, that ship has sailed. Hopefully what I make it stock purchases will help in a few years. The economic fallout will last past the election. I work overseas for the government so, I’m stuck at work now as we can’t stop doing what we do. My wife is in the thick of it with my daughter in Washington State. I shipped a large ammo order to the house for her Along with some supplies. People are very on edge and the smallest thing could set off rioting and looting. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Stay safe. This isn’t going anywhere for a while.

Wow...... This is getting interesting. People in Arizona, Washington, and other similar places starting to get scared. I thought those were the safe spots. I live in Los Angeles. Lots of CABERs live in Southern California. What is the suggestion from those loading weapons for the rest of us? Or is most of America on their own? I know I left my flamethrower around somewhere. Maybe I will look under my pile of old bikes in the back yard..................

Wow...... This is getting interesting. People in Arizona, Washington, and other similar places starting to get scared. I thought those were the safe spots. I live in Los Angeles. Lots of CABERs live in Southern California. What is the suggestion from those loading weapons for the rest of us? Or is most of America on their own? I know I left my flamethrower around somewhere. Maybe I will look under my pile of old bikes in the back yard..................

I grew up in Los Angeles. Lived through the 1992 Riots. How soon we forget how poorly people can behave. Like I said, my hobby buying is on hold. Will just enjoy what I have until things blow over in a few weeks, months or next year.

My chances of surviving this bug are very slim. Though I'll only be 58 soon, and not REALLY that old, I'm a transplant recipient and have been on immunosuppressants for 22 years. I'm currently not buying anything new as I don't want my wife to have to deal with it later. Sucks!

I and many many others applaud you for your career choice Alan..
Those who choose to help others are not always seen by the masses.

When they are seen it is not usually in the best of times or situations.
Yet we are all grateful for those on the front line.
Fighting a unseen enemy is far harder than an enemy you can see.
Do the best you can and Thank You.

I'm trying to figure out where prices are heading. Down because of the economy? Up because folks would prefer to buy bikes in such times? Being both a collector and owning a shop that brokers bikes it's always a guessing game whether it's time to buy or sell.

Back