When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Correct Hiawatha head set assembly

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BrianD32

On Training Wheels
Does anyone know where I could purchase the correct headset bearing assembly for a Hiawatha girls bike? (My applogies if this is a dumb question)

The name Hiawatha was a name used by the stores [I think Gambles dept. stores was one] that sold Hiawatha bikes.
Example: Sears Roebuck [ Elgin & j. C. Higgins] Western Auto Stores [Western Flyer] Montgomery Wards [Hawthorne]
These bikes were manufactured by different makers for these companies. Sometimes changing year to year according to the ability of manufacturers to not only make the amount of bikes required but for the cheapest $ price$.
Your bike could be made by Shelby Co. , or maybe Cleveland welding.
I would bring one of your worn out bearing races or one of the bearing cups, if you have one to a local bike shop and see if they have something used or new that will fit.
Or post a photo of your bike in the " wanted' section of the Cabe, stating what you need.

Back