When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Correct Hubs For Racycle Pacemaker 1898/99

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

radsonne

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello From Gerany
Is there anyone who can tell me how the correct hubs for a Model F pacemaker ( serial No 14 xxx) look like.
Sorry no better pictures the bike is at the moment not at my home
racycle pacemaker.jpg

I'm not familiar with that frameset either. Also Racycle usually number the bikes (mines a model 83...) not "F-Model. However, the hub set should be Thor, if you find an extra front, please think of me, I've been looking for years!

Last edited:
Thanks

A few years ago I got help from Brian Doan who sent me a copy of the pacemaker1898 catalogue page. But it seems as he is very busy at the moment. What concerns your link to the library. I am in Germany I think a interlibrary loan is not possible.
Thank you for the copy of the advertising . This is the third different chainwheel the catalogue picture your ad an my racycle chainwheel. As far as I know the 1898 (or beginning of 1899?) is the first pacemaker. so they might have changed a lot in the beginnings ?
The pacemaker is described as model F a true pacemaker for country runs and road races. Sorry I can't publish it as is not my copy

Last edited:
Back