When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Correct reflector for '41 DX

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
G

Gearheadjim

What is the correct rear reflector for a '41 Schwinn DX? Pics would be great.

Flat round glass face, about 1 1/2" in diameter with "Schwinn" in raised script in the glass located at the top of the reflector, pressed into an aluminum housing with an integrated centre screw and nut for attaching.

I have come across two different styles. The first being the 1 and a half (or so) inch raspberry one as explained above which looks like the postwar panther reflector, but glass instead of plastic. The second is the 3 inch wald safety glass lens mounted on the two screw whole bracket. I have both but am not able to post pics at this time. Pm your email and I can send pix.

I am looking for a glass reflector for my CCM. It is also 1 1/2 inches.

Are there some kool after market reflectors avalable?

It's actually a plastic "jewel faceted" 1 1/2" "Gulotta" reflector. Not glass at all. Fairly easy to find, not so easy to find NOS, but I have an NOS one if you need it. Contact me direct

Back