When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Correct year on monark?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jks

Look Ma, No Hands!
IMG_0015.JPG
Hey folks & a happy. Friday to all! Wondering if I could get some help here? I've got a monark which I believe to. Be a 50's, BUT according to some research I've done the serial number states otherwise . Any input would be deeply appreciated ! I see A0046886..... :cool:

Yeah kinda' weird , possibly a frame tag swap ?
Another question for you if you would be so kind ( since I don't really know squat about bikes, just dig 'em ! )
I have looked up & down to no avail on this bike with just truss rods no springer. Think the fork is not the correct one as well?

Another question for you if you would be so kind ( since I don't really know squat about bikes, just dig 'em ! )
I have looked up & down to no avail on this bike with just truss rods no springer. Think the fork is not the correct one as well?
I had one with same color scheme. Mine was a springer. it was a 47. last year to use the pedestal front light. From 48 up they used the train light.

I had one with same color scheme. Mine was a springer. it was a 47. last year to use the pedestal front light. From 48 up they used the train light.
Well thanks for the info very informative , looks like I will start searching for a light & hope I find one before 2043!!!

The fork is correct. V/r Shawn

Believe yours is a 47. The front end on yours has been messed with as well. This is a original/original paint, 47, I recently sold.

20170813_111730.jpg

Back