When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

corvette fenders

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
do 58 fenders fit a 55 corvette?
The front yes. Is the rear 58 fender coming off a corvette frame? I have a 55 / 56 ( repeated serial numbers) corvette. I purchased a set of later year corvette fenders, with the big reflector. They do not fit. Is there a hole where it would mount to the frame or a metal tab?

Are you looking at the ones on CL / Minneapolis? Ask the seller what the frames fender mounting bracket looks like.

do 58 fenders fit a 55 corvette?
Okay..looking at few pictures of 58 corvette frames on the net. The 1955 and 1958 frames are the same. I guess didn't change on the vette til 1960 . Sorry for all the confusion.

Okay..looking at few pictures of 58 corvette frames on the net. The 1955 and 1958 frames are the same. I guess didn't change on the vette til 1960 . Sorry for all the confusion.

Actually, it was the 1959 models that had a frame change, and this created the change in the rear fenders.

20180517_070823.jpeg
You can mount later middleweight fenders on a 55..it ain't pretty but this is what I got on my "Ratvette". Just drill a hole above the original fender's mount

Back