When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

corvette year

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
happy hour a little early today?easter isnt in march,gotta og lite and front carrier?
Ha, ha! But actually I figured you'd had to many.

A March bike would be for spring or early summer sales, duh. as for the seat though, brown vs multi-color, IDK. It could of sat in manufacture's warehouse till built but that's way to speculative. I'd stick wit the basics, go find ya a brown seat an 55 carrier, call it good, an Easter bunny egg blue [grin] . (Easter sales were big ticket fer toys, ya know)

Ha, ha! But actually I figured you'd had to many.

A March bike would be for spring or early summer sales, duh. as for the seat though, brown vs multi-color, IDK. It could of sat in manufacture's warehouse till built but that's way to speculative. I'd stick wit the basics, go find ya a brown seat an 55 carrier, call it good, an Easter bunny egg blue [grin] . (Easter sales were big ticket fer toys, ya know)
4 sure,dont 4get egg dye!!,i checked there firm at $150,without lite and carrier,and ot has lots of miles without the 3 impotrant goodies[seat,lite,carrier]just another middle weight schwinn well used[typoon]etc

Back