When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

could this be a T.O.C bike ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kenny Middendorf

Look Ma, No Hands!
this was posted in the 1933 n up section but i think it may be older, cant seem to identify it , any guesses here ! thanks to all !! I'm positive the fenders don't belong and the wheels are wrong, the last pic is it without fenders if you can see it all the way in the back.

561.JPG

554.JPG

556.JPG

557.JPG

567.JPG

572.JPG

579.JPG

558.JPG

612.JPG

yes, its 1890's I have a tandem that's probably 1897 but this one looks earlier than that...these have an interesting history w/ the cost of $150.00 new !! the seats are not correct either. ive never seen that style of the steer from rear set up very unusual Richard...:cool:

you are shure are rite lots of stuff wrong about it , but it screams cool when ya see it ride by ,yes we rode it already . love to see one original !!!! Thank you everyone .

Looks more teens than '90's. Late 1890's tandems just had that special look of refinement about them, whereas this one has a bulky look to it. It still is a fun project to work on.

Back