When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Could this be my Bluebird?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The kids hair looks lighter than the hair of the owned but the similarities of the bike sure looks like it. I'm trying to reach the owner of the photo to see if there is any kind of writing on the back of it

You never know they still may have your pedals, stem, rack and rear fender. Then you'll know for sure. :))

You never know they still may have your pedals, stem, rack and rear fender. Then you'll know for sure. :))
The original owners wife is still alive and her daughter will show her the photo when she can. When I purchased the bike, the daughter said that her dad took the rack off years ago because they where having him do deliveries for their butcher shop.

The original owners wife is still alive and her daughter will show her the photo when she can. When I purchased the bike, the daughter said that her dad took the rack off years ago because they where having him do deliveries for their butcher shop.
...towing a trailer with "Fresh" meat.
36945328913_e3fd2b4734_b.jpg

Front fender looks dif: too short, yeah yours is folded up a bit, but the one in the pic seems to have a clean profile.
Any chain guard mounting marks on yours?

Found a photo of the original owner as a kid. Too bad the photo with the kid on the bike isn’t clearer.

106DDC15-021D-4602-A720-9E717B9D6E71.jpeg

548549F9-7208-44D0-A958-F965A14306A9.jpeg

Back