When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Could you help value a few bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Blunderbuss

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello all, I’m going to be selling a few bikes for my uncle and I’d appreciate help valuing them. The first one up is a women’s Western Flyer, with awesome original paint. I’m told that while it’s a woman’s bike, it does have quite a few valuable parts on it.

38767B48-69FD-4A68-85A2-8EAADE09FB4D.jpeg

Hello all, I’m going to be selling a few bikes for my uncle and I’d appreciate help valuing them. The first one up is a women’s Western Flyer, with awesome original paint. I’m told that while it’s a woman’s bike, it does have quite a few valuable parts on it.

View attachment 1859593
Ladies bikes can sometimes be slow sales....mens bikes should sell if priced correctly....

Nice finds @Blunderbuss
I'll apologize for the reception you got here.
Most users you'll meet here are respectful & helpful and welcome new users, some aren't...same as walking down the street I suppose.

Good luck with your bike & parts sales, hope you stick around.

Screenshot 2023-06-29 101022.jpg

Nice finds @Blunderbuss
I'll apologize for the reception you got here.
Most users you'll meet here are respectful & helpful and welcome new users, some aren't...same as walking down the street I suppose.

Good luck with your bike & parts sales, hope you stick around.

View attachment 1862362

Thank you!

If you cater to a Klunker or Rat Rod crowd you can probably pull in $250-300 for the Schwinn Straight bar. It has the look. I've done it twice the past year (locally in the midwest). Those are popular frames for that. GLWYS

Back