When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Could you help value a few bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I see you are in Santa Cruz, the straight bar mens would sell quick for $200. I sold the same bike without any paint at all for $300.00. original paint no matter the condition is worth more than no paint at all. if i found that bike I'd start at $400.00

the mans bike with the tall bars would sell for $200.00 though it may take a while.

if I had that ladies bike I'd try for $250.00

if you go to Craigslist the prices are nuts here. it would not be unusual to see these bikes listed with another $200.00 added to the price.

I sold 19 vintage bikes over the last year and a half, so I have a good idea of what people ask and what they actually sell for... I'm up in the East Bay area.

always start high, sometimes you just luck out and the right guy sees the ad.

Girls bike parts are worth more than $75.00....
The girls bike is bike #1. This was my stab at this based on what I see at swaps and private sales. Parted or finding that one person that just has to have it can alter the return. The OP asked for thoughts on value and this is merely my 2c.

The girls bike is bike #1. This was my stab at this based on what I see at swaps and private sales. Parted or finding that one person that just has to have it can alter the return. The OP asked for thoughts on value and this is merely my 2c.
Agreed

Back