When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this thing! Look how cheap and cheesy the fork is!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
The only parts that resemble Schwinn at all, are the sprocket and grips and they still look like #@%#!
s-l1600.jpg

Looks like most new cars today, flat out fugly. These designers should start smoking that new legal mind altering stuff I heard about. That thing looks like a clown bike. I'll take the tires if you're parting it out. :p

Looks like most new cars today, flat out fugly. These designers should start smoking that new legal mind altering stuff I heard about. That thing looks like a clown bike. I'll take the tires if you're parting it out. :p
You can buy the whole bike on ebay. Only a little over $500.00.;)

It looks very gawdy and cheap. I don't know what to think of the tank cup holder either. Maybe if you rattle can the thing flat black, it might somewhat presentable...but l doubt it

Back