When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Couple-a-middleweight saves

-
This bike is a prime example of amazing potential!

Tacochris I wanted to thank you for posting something in middleweights, it had been almost a week since anyone posted anything. I was tempted to go to my storage and drag a few bikes out just to keep the forum rolling. I love the snow and cold but I miss my bikes and riding for hours, tough time of year for me.I'm going tomake a point not to let it go a week again if I can.

Tacochris I wanted to thank you for posting something in middleweights, it had been almost a week since anyone posted anything. I was tempted to go to my storage and drag a few bikes out just to keep the forum rolling. I love the snow and cold but I miss my bikes and riding for hours, tough time of year for me.I'm going tomake a point not to let it go a week again if I can.
Man i dont really do middleweights but i do old patina/survivor bikes and both of these just screamed beauty to me. The Tiger has actually grown on me alot as im seeing how well its shining up!

Well, all the chrome is officially done and poppin and the paint has been scrubbed and cleaned. Boy did this ol fella clean up!
Check the before pic of the rims!
Next stop is the correct Tiger chainguard, some S7 whitewalls and a correct seat!

6FE5CEFA-10E3-4AEF-B676-99A67D8F8788.jpeg

24E3646A-CCF1-40A0-B455-5369018FA2A9.jpeg

Love it, are you springing for the bigger S-7 brick WW? I don't think you mentioned the 2 speed, I love my 2 speeds nice job.
I would prefer the bigger S7 bricks honestly because i like as fat of a whitewalls as i can get away with. Really fill up those dad-gum fenders.
O yeah my bad, she is indeed a 2 speed rear which is a decent selling point once i rebuild it. Its got alot of rearward slop right now.

I need to service my 2 speed as well. mrg has great prices on the big brick WW but he wants you to buy 3 pairs to ship. It is still worth it consider single set from feebay is $70+. Is there anyone around you could sell a couple sets to? I need a set.Trying to sell some items to place another order.

Back