When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

craigs list find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The fact that you honestly type "we" three times in this post makes me smile for you - good for you.

Hi, Michael picked this Shelby Flyer up Wednesday off a Craigs list ad a hour from our house, he paid $75, it has original paint and nice pin stripping on the frame, fenders and wheels, really nice allstate heavy duty balloon tires, the 2 speed shifts smoothly, the Troxell seat is really nice, its his first Shelby bike, he says it rides great, shifts smooth, he says its definitely a keeper, we cant wait to give it a careful clean up and detail tomorrow, we will post pictures when we are done, can someone please help with the year? any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Mark & Michael

Awesome find! I have a similar one, with the wishbone frame though. If I can't save the og paint under the spray job, I'll likely paint in this color scheme. Shelbys are very hard to date!

Great find!! This is why I continually (and almost always to no avail) search CL every day. I don't play the lottery but I do play Craigslist....At least I have an iota of a chance on finding something like this myself.

Back