When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

craigs list find

-
The fact that you honestly type "we" three times in this post makes me smile for you - good for you.

Hi, Michael picked this Shelby Flyer up Wednesday off a Craigs list ad a hour from our house, he paid $75, it has original paint and nice pin stripping on the frame, fenders and wheels, really nice allstate heavy duty balloon tires, the 2 speed shifts smoothly, the Troxell seat is really nice, its his first Shelby bike, he says it rides great, shifts smooth, he says its definitely a keeper, we cant wait to give it a careful clean up and detail tomorrow, we will post pictures when we are done, can someone please help with the year? any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Mark & Michael

Awesome find! I have a similar one, with the wishbone frame though. If I can't save the og paint under the spray job, I'll likely paint in this color scheme. Shelbys are very hard to date!

Great find!! This is why I continually (and almost always to no avail) search CL every day. I don't play the lottery but I do play Craigslist....At least I have an iota of a chance on finding something like this myself.

Back