When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Craigslist Buyers....... "Eager Time Wasters, Who Do Not Follow Though".

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MarkKBike

Finally riding a big boys bike
I thought I had a good a plan, but in the last three days I have set up three appointments with three different people, and not even one of them showed up or even notified me they were not planning to come.

"Meet at a off sight location, set a time, have very clear photos and descriptions" If they are late, send a very polite text, and after no response call a few minutes later, then wait 15 additional minutes for a reply, if none comes back leave.

Why are so many people today such wimps, most sellers would understand if plans change, or a better deal was found. But the jerks who just leave people hanging are self absorbed idiots.

I had a really good run for a while with many responicble adults, but when things like this happen, they always seems to come in groups. I sometimes wonder if its a cleverly planned attack process to try and get a lower price.

Hopefully the new trend in this pattern stops soon.

Last edited:
either post parts in forums like this one or ratrods or ebay, or take the time to go to the swapmeet. For sellers CL is mostly a waste and honeyhole for scammers and flakes.

Last edited:
I use it to my advantage when buying I always say something like " don't worry I am not the usual CL flake who says they want it and you never hear from again""

Someone said something similar to me about a week or two ago in a email reply but not with those same words, and sure enough I did select him first even though he was the third person who replied. He was chosen both on that and also because he said he just lives 5 minutes away. The guy also followed though with his word. I usually like to get in and out of a sale quickly, but do to similar interests in the item sold we had a nice plesant 45 minute conversation.

Last edited:
Back