When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Craigslist Buyers....... "Eager Time Wasters, Who Do Not Follow Though".

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Another item I tried to sell recently was a vintage larger set of un-identified speakes from the 60's, they were out of my own collection. I had a appointment set up, but the guy responded back and told me he found the same pair at a better price since our last conversation, and then told me what they were. He also said once he opens his new set up, he will let me know if they have the same drivers.

I understood, and appreciated all the information he provided.

Last edited:
At least the ones that "no show" and you have their phone number (or direct email in some cases), you can at least spam. ;)

Sign them up for all sorts of stuff

I used Craig’s List with much success in building up my collection. That changed about 4 years ago. Now it is just about impossible to find something at a reasonable price. It seems that everyone is an antique dealer now.

I have never looked down on buyers but with a little experience its easy to weed out the dum dums

Craigslist buyers are bottom feeders

I'm a freaking lobster then.

They keep coming, this is just a partial list of what living on the bottom can get you.
20190331_181340.jpg

20160603_151419.jpg

20160605_134638.jpg

20160625_144046.jpg

side photo.jpg

20160314_145240.jpg

20160319_151726.jpg

my 10 dollar delta winner from c list. :)
20171209_174524.jpg

20171210_094921.jpg

Last edited:
Back