When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Craigslist craziness

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shrooms...

71D7DDDE-29F8-4033-8E4D-B8B1E039EEA9.jpeg

I like the close up photo of the horn button starting to rust. Looks like the rest of the plating is starting to go. These things rot that fast?

Cheap single plating

More like a double dip for about 20 seconds each. Not sure what the first dip is though, and I doubt it's nickel. I would really like to know if there are buyers falling for this crap. It's a known fact that you don't have to be smart to have big money.

The only peeve I have is where do people get their info when they list? They obviously have a computer or phone and two minutes of googling will usually tell you what you have and a ballpark idea of value. Even on old stuff you can get some background info pretty quick if you try. Take the extra time and post something correctly and people won't think your stupid and you might actually sell it. Jeez.

Back