When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Craigslist seller wants paypal for $150.00 bike. look at this reply..

-
still wondering what the scam is. pay by paypal and take the bike. do they think people will do paypal on his laptop and give up our passwords?

I don't get it.

The question, “so when will you get back,” comes to mind.

Not too well written or spoken, describing himself as a “middleman” when the seller is always the first party to a transaction.
when you compare to regular scam emails with foreign English this guy writes quite well.

it's a pretty crummy bike. I think scammers would have chose a nice one.

I’m surprised you can actually view the bike in person. Usually scammers hide behind the screen with nothing but bs.

10 emails in, I think I am looking at it tomorrow. the photos are blurry. I hope it is what I think it is.

I will be knocking on the door of a home worth over a million dollars. should be safe.

... if after Thursday you guys never hear from me again have the police check my emails for the address of the place where they did me in.

Back