When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Craigslist seller wants paypal for $150.00 bike. look at this reply..

-
🙃 home is probably 1.5 mil. maybe even 2. I didn't want to upset people who do not live in the giant mess of people called the "Bay Area". believe me when I tell you, the only benefit of owning one of these houses is you can sell it and retire at 50 to move to Arizona. ask my buddies I have known for 30 - 40 years who sold thier homes and moved away. if not familiar with the topography go to google maps. you will see lots of green, then the gray cancer of humans surrounding the bay. it is sickening to live here.

wasn't what I thought but bought it anyway. bars were so big it almost did not fit in my Blazer. 😮
it did have a forebrake, just not the $300.00 one everyone wants. it has the "phone dial" part but the rest is different. super duper heavy duty wheels. have to be for a Whizzer or other motorbike of some sort. I like the frame with this fork. wheels will have to go away, they weigh more than the rest of the bike.

... I still don't understand what the seller was doing with all his nonsense. he said he was in Taiwan, he should have cancelled the ad.

his 80 year old father came out the door as I was getting out of the car. we spoke about this and that, I gave him the money and he counted it and said "looks good, it's printed on both sides". nice guy.

I would not send anyone I have never met to an 80 year old relatives house for any reason.

the saddest part of all this? this is the most interesting thing going on in my life right now.😩

Last edited:
I would never send money with PayPal Friends and Family because you are not protected, if he is a scam artist. I am also on Nasty Z-28 site member for 1970-81 Camaro's and if I know the member and have bought from him before, then maybe I would send it friends and Family. The Z-28 site is similar to the Cabe except they allow selling Camaro parts in the classified section. I have asked twice before if the Cabe allows selling bike parts on it's site, but no body responded. Could some body let me know.
John.

Back