When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Craigslist ??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey you know what, the other part of the battle to get a bike from someone out of state is knowing how to talk to people and get them to trust you, that’s the hard part
When you buy down south you use a southern drawl. Now I will have to learn the east coast accent. I already know how to speak like a New Yorker.I just grab my crotch and drop "f" bombs.

Now let's go way off topic for a couple of pages and don't mention it anymore maybe people will be too lazy to read the 1st page...

I just lined up a twin flex down the road from you Vince can you go pick it up and ship it to me?

Hey you know what, the other part of the battle to get a bike from someone out of state is knowing how to talk to people and get them to trust you, that’s the hard part

I just had a brainstorm! When you get the seller finally on the phone you introduce yourself as Kermit the Frog and speak like him! They'll be so blown away I mean who wouldn't hold a bike to sell to Kermit the Frog? Also when somebody tries to outmanouver you and get there first the seller will know they're an imposter!

You didn't offend anyone but this post is offensive.

Vince you could still edit the thread title etc to throw people off the trail now that you have the info you needed.

Nothing to see here!

Woowee I just noticed I'm Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe!

Last edited:
Back