When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crank I.D.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

buickmike

I live for the CABE
Need to identify said crank Other side has smooth boss little scratches,? .Had a schinn race on one side and I remet working over threads with thread file marked with a

28 /men's length

Sure looks like Schwinn. Got a pic of the other side? How many threads per inch?

Ya it would be great but I'll have to go to plan B. The crank off the bay

Notice the pad is covering the area that is stamped 501 on other unit . Only the H is visible Additional y both cranks have the makers mark

In my opinion, that is a Schwinn crank. I have a 39 and a 41, both look just like that. One has AS&CO on the boss and the other does not. Neither says H-501.

Yes, I didn't mention the 501 part because I couldn't remember for sure the number. That is a Schwinn crank too. Neither of mine have the 501, but some do.

I don't have as many pics as I wish I did. Here is my 41:

v8nhmkj-jpg.jpg

Notice the pad is covering the area that is stamped 501 on other unit . Only the H is visible Additional y both cranks have the makers mark
Interesting, I wonder why that rectangular pad grafted over the letters/numbers.

Here goes a nice one

Only has one number on other side and it's a 5, + plus arm has a dip of suppose 1/4 or more in center Thought I would dig in garage for last example but I looked under kitchen sink and I found it . Gonna show / but got to get ready for bed at 8:00 pm. CST.

Back