When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crank wanted

-

Nino

Look Ma, No Hands!
I'm in need of a crank and the bolts to a 1940s Huffman skip tooth. I have the covers, bearings and sprocket (apologies if I miss name things. Very new to bicycles). Thank you.

IMG_20210306_164452_786.jpg

Hi, I have a crank its to a 1972 Huffy bicycle . Im new here and new to old bikes i got this one from my mother in law . The crank its self is in wonderful shape theres not a single piece of rust on it ... Let me know i could send u pics if youd like
Shea C

Shea he's going to need a crank arm assembly from early 40's to early post war time frame. @Nino I guess you're doing a military tribute bike?

Sean

Do you need a slight dog leg crank and if so I have one that is a little over 7" long.

Would this picture be good enough to figure out what I need? The 3 threaded pieces to lock the bearings in place and secure the one side need to be included. Thank you.

IMG_20210516_100152.jpg

Back