When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cranky Cycles Illiana fall tour

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Thonyv1974_

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Saturday September, 30th .meet up in Lansing Illinois 60438 at 10 am , ride starts at 10:30 . One of the stops is a Antique shop in Hammond Indiana , a Historical hardware store with local art exhibit with art for sale. Lunch stop planned and will be allowed to park all bikes indoors. Plenty of neat places to take pictures. Plan on riding approximately 10 miles. Start point information in first picture. Also I can be reached on instagram @Thonyv1974_ .Hope to be a start for a yearly event. ..
Thanks,
Tony and Sue

Screenshot_2017-09-05-00-47-57-1.png

20170902_155750.jpg

20170902_160340.jpg

20170902_163045.jpg

Too bad y'all couldn't stop to see train stored in front of civic center. I was gonna take a pic in front of it. It's being disassembled + taken to Fort Wayne. 1922 locomotive +tender.

Too bad y'all couldn't stop to see train stored in front of civic center. I was gonna take a pic in front of it. It's being disassembled + taken to Fort Wayne. 1922 locomotive +tender.
I didn't know that , we'll need to stop by there ourselves. Are you from the area. .

I'm from this. Area. Remember the store when it was open. Old enough to remember the storefronts before the Baptists set up shop

Back