When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cranky Cycles Illiana fall tour

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Too bad y'all couldn't stop to see train stored in front of civic center. I was gonna take a pic in front of it. It's being disassembled + taken to Fort Wayne. 1922 locomotive +tender.

It's on my route now, was supposed to be gone by now. I'm hoping it's there in a week.

20170924_141151.jpg

Remember--pics or it didn't happen! I hope you all have a great ride. V/r Shawn
As you can tell we love pictures. ... hoping to have a lot more bikes in this picture when we take it again on Saturday. ....

20170917_143409.jpg

Good to see a collector from the area. I am in Crown Point.I lived in cal city.years ago and know the area well. Just saw the post about the ride.What antique shop are ya stopping at??

Good to see a collector from the area. I am in Crown Point.I lived in cal city.years ago and know the area well. Just saw the post about the ride.What antique shop are ya stopping at??
It's just serendipity. .... we grew up in beautiful Cal City too... many years ago. ... are you going to be able to make it. ?

Back