When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

crazy accessories , especially 60 & Sting Ray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Was going for Sting Ray but there's a lot of weird stuff out there and in the 60's they were really crazy before the Lawyers & Insurance co got involved, like Schwinn stick shift/ ball splitter. Wham-o Wheelie bars
image.jpg
Read the sales pitch
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody have a ad for these, any info, They sold these at local bike shops in the late 60's I think, looks like a Law suit waiting to happen, we made our own (longer) but picked these 25 yrs ago.
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I like this topic Mark! Can't wait to see what pops up [emoji106] [emoji1]

Anyone seen one of these, suspension wheel, looks like a 16 in sprung into a 20 in wheel, I have not tried it but wonder if it has some sideways play too, it has a Taiwan slick with a weird sticker, its a front wheel.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you looking to move the spaceliner tank and what would you want for it?
Andy

Sorry but the only thing I will sell is the rack top. I am actually hoping to get rid of most of my bikes & parts for 1 Spaceliner to use it for. Which I had one before but sold it after I needed the money a year ago.

That wheel is so cool.

Back