When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crazy Arai drum brake

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Torrey69

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I have this Arai drum brake hub with some crazy chrome brackets and was curious if anybody recognizes what bike this may have been pulled from. The hub doesn’t look like it was even used.

BC297CD6-2FF9-4D2D-9744-86779DB7EEF1.jpeg

DA3F3A2C-31CF-4FD7-A646-0B52979EA52D.jpeg

-----

ARAI also the maker of Chair brand products

the company produced hubs, pedals and handlebar stems under the Chair brand

in case you have searched online and been unable to locate a model match for the hub you could also have a go at searching under the Chair brand name...

-----

Last edited:
-----

component shown in photos is a 250$+ piece of equipment

unlikely to be placed on a child's cycle by a manufacturer

-----

component shown in photos is a 250$+ piece of equipment

unlikely to be placed on a child's cycle by a manufacturer

-----
Yeah I’m thinking maybe it’s a floating brake arm system or some sort of suspension brackets. I don’t think they have made these hubs for quite some time.

-----

ARAI also the maker of Chair brand products

the company produced hubs, pedals and handlebar stems under the Chair brand

in case you have searched online and been unable to locate a model match for the hub you could also have a go at searching under the Chair brand name...

-----
I’ll do a search thanks for the info!

Looks like you could build up a cool custom rear suspension with those rockers on there. Modern twin flex style stuff.

Looks like you could build up a cool custom rear suspension with those rockers on there. Modern twin flex style stuff.
I think your on to something that’s exactly what it looks like. Now I’m curious if someone did manufacture a newer version of the twin flex and used these hubs.

Back