When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crazy Bar Stem: Kulture Bicycle - Deninger Cycle Company

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
This piece of literature has been for sale on Ebay for years; I just noticed one detail. What is the crazy stem on this bicycle?

s-l1600-4.jpg

s-l1600-4.jpg

Do you think that can be recreated using Hussey parts?
I am not sure, the lower stem looks like a quilled seat post. It looks similar to a Major Taylor type but not in a "sleak racy way."
A Hussey applied that way would seem fragile as hell. So many of them are broken-up as used in their normal position. I have an entire drawer of parts to prove that.

Artistic license? False advertising? If that forward part of the '7' is round like seat post riding that could be a death wish. Is the bottom name Deninger or Peninger Cycle Company? Wonder if there is a survivor out there somewhere???

Artistic license? False advertising? If that forward part of the '7' is round like seat post riding that could be a death wish. Is the bottom name Deninger or Peninger Cycle Company? Wonder if there is a survivor out there somewhere???
But didn't Major Taylor race on a round section version.
Just a high rise clamp section on an adjustable stem?

Hi All,

Jack Bradshaw's Patent from 1899 (and, in fact, he was Irish...)

1669302554465.png

1669302497786.png

He was a busy inventor, concerned with the novelties of the day, Bicycles, Acetylene lighting, Tyres, toilet cisterns....

1669302820483.png

Best Regards,

Adrian

Attachments

• GB189918723A.pdf
    69.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Espacenet+search+results_241120221611.pdf
    443 KB · Views: 32
Back