When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cream or white 28" Tires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The retrocykel tires look like they have a kevlar bead that is lighter and stronger than a steal bead with the advantage of being foldable. Once you have seated them on the rim they are not going anywhere. You may want to watch them with that style rim as you inflate them and make sure they stay in place as the pressure goes up.

How about these? They are 700c x 50mm.
I think the reflective strip and the script can be removed.

image1813-1.jpg

I like the look of those too. They are probably too wide though. My 700-38c wtb pathfinder tires only have about 3/16" clearance in the chain stays.

I may be able to shoehorn them on my 1899 Iver Johnson.
Maybe I can find someone on The Cabe that wants to sell me some Electra Amsterdam tires?

Retrocykel BEADED-EDGE TIRE 28 X 1 ½ (CREAM). I haven't tried them but they look great in cream or red. $28 each.

http://retrocykel.myshopify.com/products/beaded-edge-tire-28-x-1-cream

Gary, so what rims can be used with these tires that look like a steel clad rim? I was going to run the Velocity p35 rim with the Electra Amsterdam tires on a handfull of early bikes i have laced into early hubs but now that i read that the Electra tires are discontinued....i'm STUCK! Where do i go from here?

Back