When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crimes against bicycles, post the worst you’ve seen.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I recently asked a guy on Craigslist for the serial number of a bike for sale. He asked me where he could find the number, so I assume he didn't know that much about bicycles or the value of what he was selling. He sent me a picture and I'm pretty sure he ground some paint off the bottom bracket.

View attachment 1685767Dozens of people here have done the same, to make the #’s visible

Here's my entry from a few years back. I did steal the crank off this and restocked my hose clamp supply! 🤣
I had a bright green one I did my paper route on. It was handed down to me from my sister who got it new at Christmas. In 1986 I asked her if I could keep it in her shed until I moved from my apartment. She said sure then she took it to the dump.

Although we alls likey old bike as pristine as the day made. Can't leave fact of the matter. For the most part, these are toys and transpiration gadgets made especially nice. The crimes begin when a kid or? never got the pleasure it is meant for. While U love to like a mint Phantom or. Christmas dreams come true; it should be against the law to let this crime of storing for eons, a brand-new kids bike that never got the love. 🤣.
i agree in theory

Butchered Long wheel base Colson.
1661633911264.png

Back