When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crispy Firestone Super Cruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rusthound

Finally riding a big boys bike
I got a crispy Super Cruiser with a poorly welded repaired frame. I'm more of a tricycle, wagon, pedal car guy. Who made the frame? What other frame would be the same. It came with a couple of pedal cars and some pedal car parts Thanks Rusty

Here is a picture ( I hope) I think It's a rear fender, a skip toothed chain and a set of forks. I'm located in Canada for those who sent me a PM, I can't seem to be able to reply. Could be because my computer is steam driven.

IMG_4906 (2).JPG

Cool find for sure,
You have a late '40s early '50s Monark Silverking. Missing would be horn tank and correct guard. There could/should be a rivetted metal serial tag in bottom of the crank housing to pin down date.
Chainring is Murray-Elgin and rear hub brake arm may be as well.
It looks like a nice bunch of parts to me. Replace, repair or recycle the frame is the call.
That's my 2¢ from Toronto.
I'm interested if you're in the area.

Nice looking project; I'd part the incorrect pieces & hunt the Original missing pieces or use repop for the time being

Back