When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cross-country road trip: Looking for places to ride my bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
There is a beautiful Ohio State Park just east of Toledo that has great facilities and bicycle trails and it sits in the flat lands off of Lake Erie on Maumee Bay. It might be worth a stop. I love staying there and you don't need a state park sticker to get in. It's called Maumee Bay State Park. I usually visit in mid-May during bird watching season, something this area is known for.
Excellent.. thank you

PM me for some free lodging on the way back home next week if need be @Velocipedist Co. I may be camping/riding in S.Utah wednesday through Sat, but you are welcome to rest here one or two nights if you come back through SLC. Plenty of room. Pete
Wow, thank you. But I may not make it that far north to SLC this trip. Thanks though!

Denver was great but the time has come to hit the road once again. Thank you @saladshooter for sharing your beautiful collection of Cleveland Welding bicycles. I thoroughly enjoyed the visit!
This was probably my favorite.. a very original example of a MotorMaster. I had no idea these existed - very cool bike.

Last edited:
Back