When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Crossbrace Torrington bars and longspring mesinger

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
A78708A5-113D-4961-B87B-C273732DBAF7.jpeg
B9D1C978-9B4B-4985-9014-4C73211F7256.jpeg
30D93E64-63CB-451B-A4C0-92DB4D491658.jpeg
1F0F60CB-B76A-494F-8043-A67E36B8E215.jpeg
I have a decent set of Torrington bars with OG plating. Bars show some wear but in pretty good shape. Not all banged up. 150$ shipped or delivered to ML. Bars only. I’ll get better pics of the bars after work.

Longspring mesinger saddle with crash rails and padding for the top. All it needs is a new top asking 175$ shipped or delivered to ML

It's times like these that make me wonder why bother with a wanted ad. Gotta be quick here on the Cabe!

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/wtb-30s-mesinger-long-spring-saddle.128770/#post-867602
Eric I apologize I didn’t check the wanted section. I mean this with no disrespect but I answered a wanted ad gave my price and he countered me I said that’s fine I will do that and then I had to change my listing around cause I thought a part was sold, then Woke up to a message saying I have to pare cause I don’t think it will work. So times like that makes you not want to mess with the wanted ads. So next time I’ll browse them over :/. I’m sorry man.

Eric I apologize I didn’t check the wanted section. I mean this with no disrespect but I answered a wanted ad gave my price and he countered me I said that’s fine I will do that and then I had to change my listing around cause I thought a part was sold, then Woke up to a message saying I have to pare cause I don’t think it will work. So times like that makes you not want to mess with the wanted ads. So next time I’ll browse them over :/. I’m sorry man.

Ah man not your fault, I never look at those wanted ads either! Like I said, gotta be quick on the Cabe.

This story will likely have a happy ending for all involved anyway. ;)

Last edited:
Back