When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crown Reading Emblem ? Bike please help

-

tanksalot

I live for the CABE
Hello, can anyone give me a idea of the aprox value of this bike .. I’ve been told this could be a Reading , a Crown or a Emblem . The stem is broken fork tube and bars are fine. Broken stem piece has been removed . I’m honestly not sure what the bike is have a general idea thanks to other info out there . Really need help on value as I’m considering selling the bike only because I have to many to work on at the moment . Thank you for any help.
24BECD94-EFE8-4684-8EEC-D28D5BB74154.jpeg

Last edited:
Be patient, as there isn't all that much info out there on these frames. Depending on exact year, it could be Reading or Crown. I believe Crown bought them out around 1916 or so. Don't quote me tho, as I'm still learning what I can about my tall 24" frame similar to the one posted above.
20170807_074536-jpg-jpg.jpg

1914_reading-1-jpg.jpg

reading_standard_1920-png.png

There is, however, a little Reading about these bikes here:
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/a...tly-could-this-be-standard.57678/#post-802038

Last edited:
Back