When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cruiser Deluxe

-

Bearclaw

Look Ma, No Hands!
Picked this up in the hills of Pa.over the weekend for 50 bucks a little dirty but cleaned up nice what do you think...

IMG_2915.JPG

IMG_2914.JPG

IMG_2908.JPG

IMG_2909.JPG

IMG_2910.JPG

IMG_2911.JPG

IMG_2913.JPG

Very Nice.
I wonder how long the stem is, do not see any safety warning lines (insert to minimum depth).
Maybe it was pulled up for cleaning; when I see a stem raised high I wonder if the expander is at the threads.
Maybe a work truck stem, or just a fairly long one.

Very Nice.
I wonder how long the stem is, do not see any safety warning lines (insert to minimum depth).
Maybe it was pulled up for cleaning; when I see a stem raised high I wonder if the expander is at the threads.
Maybe a work truck stem, or just a fairly long one.
Was like that when I bought it seat was really high also maybe a tall rider thanks for warning will check stem. thanks...

Your Bargaining Skills are to be commended. Well Done ! Get it on the street ! Dat's what it was made for ! Nice Score :rolleyes:
Thanks wasn't to much bargaining was listed on a local marketplace in the mountains as a beach cruiser a little far from the beach for 175.00 seller told me she had 15 people interested but everyone wanted some sort of delivery so she lowered it to 75.00 I just happened to be local and had bought stuff from her in the past so we settled on 50.00.She needed to make room in garage..

looks like it has a locking springer as well. great deal for $50.!

have the key?

Wes Pinchot can make one for you I'm sure.

I covered up the "Safety Tag " on mine with Reflective Tape....................to try and hide it................. Mine stuck out like a sore thumb ! :oops:

IMG_20190421_190939524.jpg

DSCF1277.JPG

DSCF1278.JPG

Back