When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cruiser Deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bearclaw

Look Ma, No Hands!
Picked this up in the hills of Pa.over the weekend for 50 bucks a little dirty but cleaned up nice what do you think...

IMG_2915.JPG

IMG_2914.JPG

IMG_2908.JPG

IMG_2909.JPG

IMG_2910.JPG

IMG_2911.JPG

IMG_2913.JPG

Very Nice.
I wonder how long the stem is, do not see any safety warning lines (insert to minimum depth).
Maybe it was pulled up for cleaning; when I see a stem raised high I wonder if the expander is at the threads.
Maybe a work truck stem, or just a fairly long one.

Very Nice.
I wonder how long the stem is, do not see any safety warning lines (insert to minimum depth).
Maybe it was pulled up for cleaning; when I see a stem raised high I wonder if the expander is at the threads.
Maybe a work truck stem, or just a fairly long one.
Was like that when I bought it seat was really high also maybe a tall rider thanks for warning will check stem. thanks...

Your Bargaining Skills are to be commended. Well Done ! Get it on the street ! Dat's what it was made for ! Nice Score :rolleyes:
Thanks wasn't to much bargaining was listed on a local marketplace in the mountains as a beach cruiser a little far from the beach for 175.00 seller told me she had 15 people interested but everyone wanted some sort of delivery so she lowered it to 75.00 I just happened to be local and had bought stuff from her in the past so we settled on 50.00.She needed to make room in garage..

looks like it has a locking springer as well. great deal for $50.!

have the key?

Wes Pinchot can make one for you I'm sure.

I covered up the "Safety Tag " on mine with Reflective Tape....................to try and hide it................. Mine stuck out like a sore thumb ! :oops:

IMG_20190421_190939524.jpg

DSCF1277.JPG

DSCF1278.JPG

Back