When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cruiser from my past

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mazdaflyer

Wore out three sets of tires already!
This was my second bike, the date on the back of the photo was 1956. The bike was used when I got it, guess I was eleven at the time. I painted it blue and white with a brush. Remember it had knobby tires which appear to full of mud. Don't remember what brand it was or what happened to it, but put a lot of miles on it prior to my first car. We lived on a hill which we used to blast down but could seldom ride back up. :confused:
7cc5b836-1.jpg

cool photo, it appears to be a prewar Huffman of some sort. the chain guard looks like maybe it was a Firestone Pilot. ever thought of recreating it? I have all the parts you would need.:rolleyes:

cool photo, it appears to be a prewar Huffman of some sort. the chain guard looks like maybe it was a Firestone Pilot. ever thought of recreating it? I have all the parts you would need.:rolleyes:

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! Thats a great pic! Even better when you have the same bike in hand!

Hey thanks, looks real close. Think mine had skip tooth drivetrain. I really don't need another bike, although tempted.

this one used to be skip tooth, I changed it over, I have all the skip tooth stuff. I just thought, you never find one the same as you had when you were a kid, except I do have this one. no prob, it was fun looking at the photo.:D

Hey 37fleetwood my first bike was a Diamondback Viper, chrome frame with the holographic snake decals, do you have one of those???

Back