When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crusty 65 Stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The Quick- Glo comes in a little tub about the size of a tub of Mother’s polish. They’re around $15 on Amazon. A little goes a long way. I’m too new here to post pics yet but I used some yesterday at the shop to clean up some chrome seat recliners and they went from trashed to serviceable in only a few minutes. You can’t get rid of the pitting but it’ll definitely shine up what good chrome is left. Takes off a lot of that haziness.

Good luck Ron,
I used a similar soak set up on a trashed racer earlier this spring.
Decent enough results with the OA.
Always something to learn.

Pleased to see your bike come back.

A9727EC5-2641-455C-8782-E25DC09A550F.jpeg

It’s here I guess I’ll just use one 4oz bottle since I’m using smaller container than kiddie pool or would that still be too much , any suggestions?

58B5BA99-3838-4173-BDEE-355E191123BD.jpeg

We experimented using a powder form.

There are many discussions around the topic on here.

I believe we used 1 tablespoon per gallon of water.
Soak time was about a day for most items.

Good luck.
B3ED9741-2876-48A4-9E5D-2DAADA372652.jpeg

Where did you get that large tub?? I need to soak a screamer with the delicate candy fade paint . I've used OA but don't trust it on this paint, so I may soak it in evaporust. That tub looks like the ticket!

IMG_5639.JPG

Back