When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Crusty, but Trusty"...Post your rusty riders please.....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Larmo63

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
A '41 DX I bought a few weeks ago from Joel, now back on the road. What a fine riding bicycle...

IMG_2195_zps8b0e930c-1.jpg

my 46 in radiant rust.my favorite rider,and it won best rust bucket at a bike show.

Attachments

• rr bay.jpg
    rr bay.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 443
  • rr+and+rr.jpg
    rr+and+rr.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 411
47 western flyer

Not horribly crusty but still has some decent original paint.all original and happens to be one of my favorite riders.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 407
If the CABE gives awards for rustiest riders of the year I might be in the running with my 36 Firestone and 36 CCM Ranger. My daughter has named them Rusted Glory and Faded Glory. The bikes are both smooth riders, I maintain them very well......I just have a thing for rust :)

Attachments

• Last Long Ride 006.jpg
    Last Long Ride 006.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 419
  • Faded Glory.jpg
    Faded Glory.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 436
I found this JC Higgins in the rafters of a garage. In addition to the rust, it also has a hole in the seat tube. I replaced a fender brace and the pedals to get it into rideable condition.

dsc00323u-1.jpg

Hoping to find out how Trusty this Rusty heap is this weekend. Just need to bend up a laid-back seatpost & she should be finally be on the road.

IMAG0498_zpsba0a4e90-1.jpg

I rarely ride it but when all's fails my phantom (old reliable) is always there for me.
I don't know why the photo keeps coming out upside down but you get the point...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:
Back