When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Crusty, but Trusty"...Post your rusty riders please.....

-
(sorry mead guys) this tall tank mead I just threw together today with stuff laying around need to finish few things on it yet and find a crusty light for it, with the cost of getting 28" bikes ride able with cost of rims/tires I decided going to 26" with a couple extra tall tanks I have, next one might be shiny though.
b81a-1.jpg

rgwr-1.jpg

Last edited:
I want this! I've been a good boy this year Santa—HONEST! Really cool bike. It looks fine with 26" wheels too, but you might check into some 28" or 700c wood clinchers if you have an extra couple hundred bucks laying around. 700-38c tires can be had very cheaply. I think mine were $8 each on sale and they're WTB commuter/cyclocross tires with a nice shallow chevron tread.

rgwr-1.jpg

Some of the crusty past .... present & ridden

Here a few I am proud to ride today & forever .....
the Green & Ivory B-6
attachment.php

the blue & red Shelby
attachment.php

the Blue & Ivory Schwinn DX
attachment.php

the Ivory & Green Schwinn LaSalle Motorbike
attachment.php

the Red 1955 Schwinn Phantom
attachment.php

the Red Prewar Schwinn Cycletruck
attachment.php

Photo of the 1938 Autocycle that was on ebay last year
attachment.php

The 2010 Long Beach Marathon Bicycle Tour "Team Crusty" team photo ...
attachment.php

Last edited:
My crusty Hiawatha Arrow

Cant find a pic with the kid trailor on the back! Really rides great! Few spokes and some grease! I am enjoying these pics more then the ones of the pretty bikes!

Attachments

• arrow.jpg
    arrow.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 281
  • arrow zep pics 008.jpg
    arrow zep pics 008.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 268
Back