When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crusty Nose Picker

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I built up this from parts I acquired and wanted to call it the Booger Picker but thought better. For now it is the crusty Nose Picker a 1970 with some additional parts added on specifically the Krate springer. I have this 1970 Pea Picker and the springer was damaged at some point and you can see the fork legs are more curved then the Nose Pickers forks. For that matter I may do a swap at some point as I will be keeping the Pea Picker.

IMG_1662.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

Reminds me of the old joke where two guys are sitting at the bar. A drunk is sitting there fiddling with something in his fingers, saying to himself, “Looks like rubber, sticks like glue” the other guys ignores him for a while but the guy keep saying that to himself.

Finally the man asks the drunk what he is fiddling with and the drunk hands it to him.
He plays with it for a minute and agrees with the drunk about the strange formulation in his hands.

He says;”You’re right, it does look like rubber but it sticks like glue, it’s a very interesting compound. Where did you get it?”

The drunk replies, “Outa my nose”

Last edited:
Back