When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

crusty patina bikes. lets see em

-
This Elgin is another favorite rider
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414083781.486259.jpg

of mine. It never had a badge, stamped Elgin on the head tube.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414083824.020942.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414083781.486259.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414083824.020942.jpg

I like the Hiawatha Frampton ....

Crusty Hiawatha

Nice ... not very common ...

Here is a crusty Shelby I picked up last year ... with a stainless tank - aluminum fenderset with original painted tips & pinstripes .. I would have never guessed the color which was revealed under the brake strap ... any guesses anyone ??

I love the crusty bikes - untouched - just mechanically gone through - great riders with people ALWAYS striking up conversations when you take them out ....

attachment.php

Nice ... not very common ...

Here is a crusty Shelby I picked up last year ... with a stainless tank - aluminum fenderset with original painted tips & pinstripes .. I would have never guessed the color which was revealed under the brake strap ... any guesses anyone ??

I love the crusty bikes - untouched - just mechanically gone through - great riders with people ALWAYS striking up conversations when you take them out ....

attachment.php

Rode this very bike at the last Shelby Invasion. Except for being a lil short for me, this is a great rider:cool:. Love the faint darts on aluminum fenders:confused:

I love this bike....

Nice crusty riders guys! Had to take an updated pic of the Merc this morning. Wiped it down with Linseed oil recently. Still crusty, just not quite as dusty:cool:

20141023_070947_zpsrtglgclo-1.jpg

Just has that killer crusty look. Thanks for posting mike. All of these bikes are great and speak volumes. Rob.

Back